Sales Kick Off (SKO) Keynote
What You’ll Get Out Of This Sales Kick Off (SKO) Keynote
A Sales Kick-Off (SKO) or whichever name you ascribe to it, is an important event for management and salespeople alike. Jabba’s job would be to give your salespeople simple and practical information that they can apply to their jobs easily. The information is shared through stories and a performance that makes the information come alive. If appropriate we will look to get attendees doing and practising these techniques so that they walk away smiling with skills that they can actually use in their everyday job.
Alistair Davis (Chief Speaking Officer) is a born and bred sales person who became an actor and voice artist so “edutainment” is the name of the game! As a voice artist, he tries to incorporate his accents to add something different to the mix. The SKO address will be delivered with panache, entertainment and it will have excellent production value (studio quality).
- Jabba is all about communication and so in my speeches, I typically focus on how anyone can improve their presence, their voice, their performance and their ability to connect with others digitally or physically.
- I explain and demo some vocal concepts that are easy to understand and implement.
- The importance of non-verbal communication to keep and hold audience engagement.
- What else you can do to have a more dynamic performance on screen or on stage.
- These are some of the things I can talk about, however, you can ask me to make any subject come to life.
How The Process Works
- After purchase: You will receive an email with a link to book the date, time of the virtual keynote. You can review our payment and cancellation terms here: Terms and Conditions.
- Before delivery: Scoping call to make sure all stakeholders understand the brief and the scope of what needs to be discussed in the SKO.
- Jabba will also insert some company specific terms and information that your audience might need to hear.
- Agreement of live exercises (if any) to be done.
- Confirmation of digital meeting platform and any firewall or technical considerations.
- After class: Immediately after the class, an evaluation can be done via 3 short polls to determine the efficacy of the talk and performance which are then sent to client stakeholders and management.
- Optional Extra – I can evaluate attendee recordings and give personalised feedback on pitches, presentations for continuous improvement.
Virtual Keynote Duration
Generally 15 to 60 min (including Q&A). Virtual keynotes vary in length depending on your requirements. Some clients only want to listen, whilst others want live exercises (eg: interactive polling, private practice sessions etc).
“Alistair Davis great Delivery, thank you for bringing the power of voice to life.”
– Dan Bjurman (Country Lead at Salesforce)